The Public Trustee has adopted the following standards in communicating with our clients.
RETURNING TELEPHONE CALLS
- When you leave a message we will return your call promptly, but in any event within one working day of receipt of the message
- Voicemail messages will state if the person you are calling is away for more than one working day and will provide an alternative contact number
- We will make every effort to provide you with a response as quickly as possible
- If we are unable to deal with your query we will try to put you in contact with someone who can assist you
RESPONDING TO LETTERS, EMAIL AND FAX
- We will reply to non-urgent correspondence within 10 working days
- We will contact you to inform you of progress if a final reply is not issued within 10 working days
- We will reply to urgent correspondence where possible on the same day, but in any event within 1 working day
- We will communicate clearly providing you with a response to the matters raised.
- We will ensure that our reception and meeting facilities are clean, accessible and maintained to a high standard of comfort and safety
- We will provide you with the maximum level of privacy possible
- We will meet you at the appointed time, or let you know if there are any delays and be helpful and courteous in our dealings with you
YOUR VIEWS ON OUR SERVICE
The Public Trustee places a high level of value on feedback from our clients and also has a formal policy for dealing with any concerns or complaints.
To provide feedback please click here to go to the Feedback and Complaints page