Independent review into the Public Trustee
The Board and staff of Public Trustee have fully supported the Independent Review into the administrative and operational practices of the Public Trustee.
We have cooperated fully with the Review process and welcome the Report received on 1 December 2021.
The Public Trustee is committed to continually improving the services we deliver to the community. In recent years we have implemented a range of improvements to our systems and service delivery and we welcome the recommendations from the Review, which will form the basis of further improvement.
We look forward to working with the Government and other stakeholders to improve our services to our clients. In particular, we will work with the Government to ensure that the interpretation and implementation of our duties in accordance with the Guardianship and Administration Act 1995 is clear and in line with expectations.
The Public Trustee’s Board will fully consider the contents of the report and its recommendations before any further commentary is provided.
- Please join our Client Reference Group
- Public Trustee welcomes Government support
- Departure of Public Trustee Board Chairperson
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2022
- Talk to your family about estate planning this Easter
- What is estate planning?
- Walk the Talk 7th National Elder Abuse Conference.
- Elder Abuse Help and Resources
- Appointment of new Public Trustee CEO
- Let us explain our role