Independent review into the Public Trustee
The Board and staff of Public Trustee have fully supported the Independent Review into the administrative and operational practices of the Public Trustee.
We have cooperated fully with the Review process and welcome the Report received on 1 December 2021.
The Public Trustee is committed to continually improving the services we deliver to the community. In recent years we have implemented a range of improvements to our systems and service delivery and we welcome the recommendations from the Review, which will form the basis of further improvement.
We look forward to working with the Government and other stakeholders to improve our services to our clients. In particular, we will work with the Government to ensure that the interpretation and implementation of our duties in accordance with the Guardianship and Administration Act 1995 is clear and in line with expectations.
The Public Trustee’s Board will fully consider the contents of the report and its recommendations before any further commentary is provided.
- New Devonport office
- Independent review into the Public Trustee
- Appointment of new Public Trustee CEO
- You decide who decides guide
- Our Services: What we do
- Public Trustees’ safe custody service
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible