A message from our new CEO, Todd Kennedy
Todd Kennedy has joined the Public Trustee team as the Chief Executive Officer. In his first address, he wanted to let clients and the community know about the changes the Public Trustee is implementing to become a more client-centric business. Todd is also inviting clients, carers and their families to meet with him personally to discuss any issues or join our client reference group.
To personally meet with the CEO Todd Kennedy to share your views, please book your appointment time at your local branch via our CONTACT FORM or call 1800 068 784.
To register your interest in joining our Client Reference group please call 1800 068 784 or go to https://www.publictrustee.tas.gov.au/blog/please-join-our-client-reference-group.html
Please scroll down below to subscribe to our social media channels, or join our mailing list.
- A message from our new CEO, Todd Kennedy
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.
- Please join our Client Reference Group
- Public Trustee welcomes Government support
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2022
- Talk to your family about estate planning this Easter
- What is estate planning?
- Walk the Talk 7th National Elder Abuse Conference.
- Elder Abuse Help and Resources
- Appointment of new Public Trustee CEO