A message from our new CEO, Todd Kennedy
Todd Kennedy has joined the Public Trustee team as the Chief Executive Officer. In his first address, he wanted to let clients and the community know about the changes the Public Trustee is implementing to become a more client-centric business. Todd is also inviting clients, carers and their families to meet with him personally to discuss any issues or join our client reference group.
To personally meet with the CEO Todd Kennedy to share your views, please book your appointment time at your local branch via our CONTACT FORM or call 1800 068 784.
To register your interest in joining our Client Reference group please call 1800 068 784 or go to https://www.publictrustee.tas.gov.au/blog/please-join-our-client-reference-group.html
Please scroll down below to subscribe to our social media channels, or join our mailing list.
- Speak Out Tasmania Disability Expos - Gearing up for Choice and Control
- Updated Public Trustee Ministerial Charter
- A message from our new CEO, Todd Kennedy
- Seniors Week 2022: Free Wills and estate planning seminars
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.
- Public Trustee welcomes Government support
- Please join our Client Reference Group
- Planning Ahead with the Public Trustee
- Is your estate plan complete?
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2022