Service – Client service focus achieved by teamwork across the whole organisation
- We will take the time to listen to clients and understand their needs.
- We will deliver our services to our clients in a timely, accurate and caring manner.
- We will be approachable and accessible to our clients and proactively keep them informed.
- We will address clients’ concerns and ensure that identified issues are resolved.
- We will accept responsibility for following through on commitments given to clients.
- We will take responsibility for making prompt and effective decisions.
- We will help each other out by sharing knowledge and resources.
- We will work with each other to continuously review the way things are done and seek better ways of doing things.
- We will present ourselves in a professional manner.
- We will work together cooperatively to achieve the goal of excellent client service.
Respect – Personal and professional respect for each other and our clients
- We will treat everyone in a courteous, professional manner.
- We will respect confidentiality at all times.
- We will show empathy and consideration in our dealings with others.
- We will value diversity and respect difference.
- We will demonstrate good practice in people management.
- We will consult with people about matters that affect them directly.
- We will treat others the way we would like to be treated ourselves.
Integrity – Open, honest and ethical service delivery
- We will be honest and impartial in all our dealings.
- We will operate in an open and transparent manner.
- We will be receptive to the suggestions and contributions of others.
- We will make decisions in a fair and balanced manner.
- We will interact with everyone in a way that builds trust.
- We will be personally accountable for our actions.
- We will consistently keep our commitments and maintain confidentiality.