Just like everything in life, it is important that your Will is up-to-date. We recommend that you review your Will every 3 to 5 years, or as your circumstances change.
- you bought or sold an asset (e.g. a house/ business);
- you married, divorced or entered into a significant relationship;
- you gained a new child, grandchild or stepchild;
- one of your children divorced, separated or entered into a significant relationship;
- your children now have stepchildren;
- you retired;
- your spouse or partner died;
- one of your beneficiaries died or became incapacitated;
- you want to change the beneficiaries of your Will, and/or
- you want to nominate the guardian of your minor children.
If you would like to make a Will or update an existing one, please call 1800 068 784 or click here to make an appointment online.