How can I have an administration order reviewed?

The Tribunal will review the Administration Order before it ends. At the review, the Tribunal will check to see that your needs are being met and will decide if you still need our help.

If you (or another interested person) would like to have your order reviewed before that time, or would like to have the Public Trustee removed as your Administrator, you will need to complete a ‘Review of Order’ application with the Tasmanian Civil and Administrative Tribunal.

You will also need a medical practitioner, psychologist, neuro-psychologist or psychiatrist to complete a Health Care Professional Report to make sure that you are capable of making your own decisions.

Before completing the form, you or your support person/s should contact the Tasmanian Civil and Administrative Tribunal to talk about the process:

Tasmanian Civil and Administrative Tribunal

Phone: 1800 657 500
Address: 38 Barrack Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000

Sign Up to receive our news

We’ll keep you informed but not overwhelmed.

Follow us

Your feedback

Give us a compliment

Tell us your complaint

Make a suggestion