What if I no longer wish to manage my financial affairs, but still have decision-making ability?

Sometimes people wish to activate their enduring power of attorney in order to free up their time or to assist them during certain periods, for example: while they are unwell or overseas. This can include the collection of income to cover the cost of bills, property maintenance and management, and processing health fund accounts. If you have appointed us as your attorney, simply let us know that you no longer wish to handle your financial affairs. We will then arrange for your enduring power of attorney document to be registered with the Land Titles Office and begin to act.

If you have appointed the Public Trustee as your substitute attorney, you will need to collect your enduring power of attorney document from our office. If you are unable to personally collect the power of attorney document, please contact our office.

Sign Up to receive our news

We’ll keep you informed but not overwhelmed.

Follow us

Your feedback

Give us a compliment

Tell us your complaint

Make a suggestion

Skip to content