Essential items to bring:
To ensure we are as efficient with your time as possible, please bring the following items along to your appointment:
- current proof of identity such as a driver’s license or passport;
- reading glasses if you need them;
- a list of your assets and their worth;
- a list of the people you wish to be beneficiaries, including their full names (correctly spelt) and age.
- Payment methods are by EFTPOS and EFT only. Unfortunately we cannot accept cash.
Optional items to bring:
- Names, ages and addresses of your parents, spouse and children (adopted or natural).
- Names, ages and addresses of any person you wish to be included in your Will.
- Where is the title?
- Is your property held as joint tenants or tenants in common?
- Is there a Body Corporate in place?
- If possible, bring the title with you to the interview and we will lodge it in our safe custody.
- Security Reference Number – this can be found on a dividend statement.
- Are the shares held jointly or individually?
- Acquisition details – when did you acquire the shares and for how much?
Your Prepaid Funeral
- Prepaid funeral plan/policy or funeral bond.
Your Bank Accounts
- Bank account statement with account numbers.
Your Superannuation Details
- Member number.
- Do you have a binding nomination?
- Policy documents relating to home, contents, motor vehicle, funeral, life, health or any other policies held.
- Do you have a nominated beneficiary in relation to your funeral or life insurance policy?
Your Furniture and Effects
- Estimated value of these items.
- Estimated value of any specific items of higher value.
Your International Assets
- If you have any international assets, please bring in any information related to these assets.
- Do you have any outstanding liabilities, such as a home loan or otherwise?
- This includes loans to family members. Please supply documentation with respect to the family loan.
- Your wishes with respect to burial or cremation.
- Your wishes in relation to guardianship of any infant children.