We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Wills. If you have any further questions related to Wills or other topics, please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Time to talk with family this Christmas
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes
- Tasmania's Public Trustee has used world animal day to get Tasmanians thinking about pet care planning
- The Big 3: Make you financial, medical and legal wishes known
- Guardianship and Administration Amendment Bill.
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.