We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Wills. If you have any further questions related to Wills or other topics, please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
You can also view all Frequently Asked Questions.
- Public Trustee's expansion was featured in the Examiner, Thursday 10/1/2019.
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- Funeral wishes and Wills