We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Wills. If you have any further questions related to Wills or other topics, please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
You can also view all Frequently Asked Questions.
- What to do when someone dies
- Top tips from our 'Have you planned ahead?' Seminar
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Your pet and your Will
- Step and blended families and Wills
- Funeral wishes and Wills
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- What happens to my social media accounts when I die?