We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Wills. If you have any further questions related to Wills or other topics, please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
You can also view all Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What is estate planning video
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Kingston Will & estate planning day
- Our Launceston office has moved next door
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- St Helens Will & estate planning day