We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) on Wills. If you have any further questions related to Wills or other topics, please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
You can also view all Frequently Asked Questions.
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Problems With Home-Made Wills
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion