Seniors Week 2020: A Special Offer for our Seniors
A special offer to celebrate our seniors
At the Public Trustee we value the contributions Tasmanian seniors make to our community. That's why we offer free preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney for seniors when they appoint the Public Trustee to administer their estate.
To celebrate Seniors Week we are also offering a 20% discount* on the preparation of Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney for those who would like to appoint a friend or family member to administer their estate.
For more information about making a phone or online appointment call us on 1800 068 784 or visit www.publictrustee.tas.gov.au.
*Bookings muse be made befire 31 October 2020 for seniors 60+. Terms and conditions apply
- New Devonport office
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Our COVID Safe practices