Property for Sale
Funds from ‘property for sale’ by the Public Trustee are used for the benefit of our clients or distributed to beneficiaries under a Will where required.
We work hard with the help of other agents from our selected panel of preferred suppliers to ensure that the best possible price for these properties is achieved. We do not disclose a list of any property for sale (such as real estate or household items).
We also do not automatically sell the assets in a deceased estate matter. There is extensive consultation with the beneficiaries before any asset is sold and in some estate matters, items are transferred directly to the beneficiaries.
The Public Trustee is currently holding funds from various estates where beneficiaries cannot be located. This may be because the beneficiaries have not been named specifically in the Will or there may not have been a Will made and the next of kin couldn’t be located.
If you can prove your kinship to the person listed, or you would like to know more, please call us on 1800 068 784
Use this link to search unclaimed monies held by ASIC on www.asic.gov.au
NAME OF DECEASED REFERENCE APPOXIMATE VALUE SABUNOVIC AZIZ 16850500 $358.63 HEALY LETITIA WARD 17325800 $5,425.32 REEVES EDNA JOY 19417700 $35,102.85 WEBB PETER STACEY JAMES 19496300 $6,588.22 WHITTLE LESLIE 18096100 $4,705.17 TRIFFITT C W (SHARN TRIFFIT) 19644901 $2,500.27 DAVIDSON M (MASONIC CLUB TAS) 11624901 $410,498.64 JONES P F 20366901 $1,841.17 WALSH TERRENCE EDGAR 13746600 $2,692.00 VAN DONSELAAR JOHN ALBERTUS 19666100 $7,136.73 LIPSCOMBE H S (HENRY LIPSCOMBE 10084801 $1,160.88 SMITH GEORGE NORTON 10153200 $36,819.94 TOMANEK KAREL 16791800 $31,076.63 KING FLORENCE MADGE 17954900 $204,949.36 POULTNEY ELVIE MAY 21615800 $27,293.54 CIRULIS JANIS 20066700 $102,947.17 Current as at December 2022
- Public Trustee bringing more staff and better services to the North West
- Law Week: A few words from our CEO
- Law Week 2023: Free Online Webinar
- Law Week a chance to focus on the Big Three – making your financial, medical and legal wishes known
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2023
- International Women’s Day: A few words from our CEO
- New Board appointments to enhance the client focus at the Public Trustee
- Public Trustee continuing to deliver important services for Tasmanians
- This International Women’s Day take charge of your future
- Time to talk with family this Easter