Information for private Administrators in Tasmania
As a private administrator, you are responsible for managing the financial and legal affairs of someone who is not able to make decisions on their own. This is a position of great trust and responsibility.
The Tasmanian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Tribunal) have developed a handbook to be used as a guide and to provide general instructions and information for appointed private Administrators.
Please click here to view the Tribunals Administrator’s Handbook If this link is unavailable please try searching Administrator’s Handbook on the Tribunals website.
For more information about making an application to the Tribunal, please go to: https://www.tascat.tas.gov.au/guardianship/process or call on 1800 657 500.
- New Devonport office
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- Public Trustee CEO to retire
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- Season's Greetings from the Public Trustee
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?