Information for private Administrators in Tasmania
As a private administrator, you are responsible for managing the financial and legal affairs of someone who is not able to make decisions on their own. This is a position of great trust and responsibility.
The Guardianship and Administration Board have developed a handbook to be used as a guide and to provide general instructions and information for appointed private Administrators.
If this link is unavailable please try searching Administrator’s Handbook on the Guardianship and Administration Board's website.
For more information from the Guardianship and Administration Board on administration or making an application try one of the following links.
Enquiring about or making or an application
- What happens if a Will has not been signed correctly
- Is your estate plan complete?
- Our COVID Safe practices
- Advocacy TAS: Disability Royal Commission Community Forum
- What is estate planning video
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Problems With Home-Made Wills
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar