Estate Administration FAQs
We have compiled a list of some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about estate administration.
If you have any further questions relating to estate administration, please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784
- What happens if a Will has not been signed correctly
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- How to write a condolence message
- Estate planning for Parents of children with disabilities
- Partnering with Palliative Care Tasmania