Enduring Power of Attorney FAQs
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about enduring powers of attorney. If you have any further questions please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
You can also view all Frequently Asked Questions.
- New Devonport office
- Submissions open for the independent review of Public Trustee
- Public Trustee CEO to retire
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?