Enduring Power of Attorney FAQs
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions about enduring powers of attorney. If you have any further questions please contact your nearest Public Trustee branch or call 1800 068 784.
You can also view all Frequently Asked Questions.
- New Devonport office
- You decide who decides guide
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Our COVID Safe practices
- Public Trustees’ safe custody service
- Is your estate plan complete?
- Problems With Home-Made Wills
- What happens if a Will has not been signed correctly