We've moved into a larger newly refurbished office
The Public Trustee has moved next door to a larger newly refurbished office. And to celebrate our move in June and July we will be offering 20% off the standard fee charged to prepare a Will and/or estate plan at our Launceston office.
Make sure you protect yourself and your loved ones, by preparing a Will, an Enduring Power of Attorney and an Enduring Guardianhip.
To book an appointment please register using the form below.
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What is estate planning video
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Kingston Will & estate planning day
- Our Launceston office has moved next door
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- St Helens Will & estate planning day