We've moved into a larger newly refurbished office
The Public Trustee has moved next door to a larger newly refurbished office. And to celebrate our move in June and July we will be offering 20% off the standard fee charged to prepare a Will and/or estate plan at our Launceston office.
Make sure you protect yourself and your loved ones, by preparing a Will, an Enduring Power of Attorney and an Enduring Guardianhip.
To book an appointment please register using the form below.
- Season's Greetings from the Public Trustee
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- What is an Executor?
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Our Launceston office has moved next door