What is estate planning video
Posted: Monday, 27 August 2018
You have heard that buz words, but what does estate planning mean to you and your loved ones. Watch our video and find out
The Public Trustee specialises in estate planning and have a team of experienced lawyers, accountants and estate experts who can help you to easily understand the process and help prepare your plan. As estate plans deal with such significant matters and consist of legal documents, it is important to work with an experienced team who you trust, to ensure that your wishes will be carried out.
To book your appointment, please fill out our appointment booking form and a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment or call 1800 068 784.
- Public Trustee's expansion was featured in the Examiner, Thursday 10/1/2019.
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- Funeral wishes and Wills