What is estate planning video
You have heard that buzz words, but what does estate planning mean to you and your loved ones. Watch our video and find out
The Public Trustee specialises in estate planning and have a team of experienced lawyers, accountants and estate experts who can help you to easily understand the process and help prepare your plan. As estate plans deal with such significant matters and consist of legal documents, it is important to work with an experienced team who you trust, to ensure that your wishes will be carried out.
To book your appointment, please fill out our appointment booking form and a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment or call 1800 068 784.
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- What is an Executor?
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Our Launceston office has moved next door
- Upcoming estate planning days