What is estate planning video
You have heard that buzz words, but what does estate planning mean to you and your loved ones. Watch our video and find out
The Public Trustee specialises in estate planning and have a team of experienced lawyers, accountants and estate experts who can help you to easily understand the process and help prepare your plan. As estate plans deal with such significant matters and consist of legal documents, it is important to work with an experienced team who you trust, to ensure that your wishes will be carried out.
To book your appointment, please fill out our appointment booking form and a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment or call 1800 068 784.
- What happens if a Will has not been signed correctly
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- How to write a condolence message
- Estate planning for Parents of children with disabilities
- Partnering with Palliative Care Tasmania