Estate planning - Want to know more?
Our planning ahead guide gives you a head start on what you should know about estate planning and executor duties. This guide is not intended to be a step by step manual but it does explain what we have found to be the most commonly asked questions and concerns regarding Wills, enduring powers of attorney, enduring guardianship and the administration of a deceased estate.
Get a copy from any of our offices, Service Tasmania or click here to download a copy of the Planning ahead guide
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- New Norfolk Will & estate planning day
- Our Launceston office has moved next door
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- Upcoming estate planning days
- What is estate planning video
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Sorell Will & estate planning day