Estate planning - Want to know more?
Our planning ahead guide gives you a head start on what you should know about estate planning and executor duties. This guide is not intended to be a step by step manual but it does explain what we have found to be the most commonly asked questions and concerns regarding Wills, enduring powers of attorney, enduring guardianship and the administration of a deceased estate.
Get a copy from any of our offices, Service Tasmania or click here to download a copy of the Planning ahead guide
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney