We are constantly monitoring the COVID -19 Coronavirus situation and adapting our work practices to meet the current advice from the relevant health authorities.
For the safety of our staff, clients and community, we are asking for clients not to visit our office.
We want to minimize the disruption of our essential services given the current circumstances, therefore we are temporarily cancelling all appointments at Public Trustee offices state wide.
We will continue to provide services to our clients via the phone or video conferencing. We will be in touch soon if there are significant changes that will affect your appointment.
We thank you for your consideration and understanding during this time. Please stay safe, we recommend we all stay up to date by visiting the Tasmanian Department of Health coronavirus website at or the Australian Government Department of Health website
Anyone requiring more information about coronavirus should contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
- Estate planning for Parents of children with disabilities
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- How to write a condolence message