Upcoming estate planning days
Posted: Wednesday, 21 December 2016
The Public Trustee holds estate planning days in regional centers across Tasmania so the community can make or update their Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian documents.
If you are interested in making or updating your Estate plan, Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian you can make a booking below at one of the listed days or call us on 1800 068 784.
We currently do not have any events scheduled
Please call 1800 068 784 or email TPT@publictrustee.tas.gov.au to make an enquiry about when we may visit your region next.
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- Upcoming estate planning days
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Top tips from our 'Have you planned ahead?' Seminar
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- Funeral wishes and Wills
- Step and blended families and Wills
- Your pet and your Will