Upcoming estate planning days
The Public Trustee holds estate planning days in regional centers across Tasmania so the community can make or update their Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian documents.
If you are interested in making or updating your Estate plan, Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian you can make a booking below at one of the listed days or call us on 1800 068 784.
- Sorell council chambers, 47 Cole Street on Tuesday, 30-31 October 2018
- Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre, West street on Wednesday, 31 October 2018
- Ulverstone linc,15 King Edward Street on Friday, 23 November 2018
- Huon Community Health Centre, 7-9 Sale Street on Thursday, 22 November 2018
- New Norfolk Linc, 9/13 Charles Street on Tuesday, 4 December 2018
- Waratah Wynyard Council - 21 Saunders Street on Friday 15 March 2019
- Longford Community Health Centre - 8 Archer Street on Friday 5, April 2019
- Kingborough Community Hub - 7 Goshawk Way on Wednesday 19, June 2019, and Thursday 20, June 2019
- New Norfolk Public Library, 9/13 Charles Street on Tuesday, 10 September 2019
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- What is an Executor?
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Our Launceston office has moved next door
- Upcoming estate planning days