Upcoming estate planning days
The Public Trustee holds estate planning days in regional centers across Tasmania so the community can make or update their Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian documents.
If you are interested in making or updating your Estate plan, Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian you can make a booking below at one of the listed days or call us on 1800 068 784.
Friday 5, April 2019
Longford Community Health Centre - 8 Archer Street
Appointments are essential - to book please call 1800 068 784 or click here to book online
- Sorell council chambers, 47 Cole Street on Tuesday, 30 October 2018
- Beaconsfield Mine and Heritage Centre, West street on Wednesday, 31 October 2018
- Ulverstone linc,15 King Edward Street on Friday, 23 November 2018
- Huon Community Health Centre, 7-9 Sale Street on Thursday, 22 November 2018
- New Norfolk Linc, 9/13 Charles Street on Tuesday, 4 December 2018
- Waratah Wynyard Council - 21 Saunders Street on Friday 15 March 2019
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney