Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
The Public Trustee are pleased to announce that Therese Taylor has been permanently appointed as Chairperson of their Board.
Therese has been interim Chairperson since May 2022 and a non-executive director of the Public Trustee Board since November 2020.
“We have greatly appreciated Therese’s experience and leadership as we implement changes to improve the client outcomes and transition to a more client-centric organisation,” CEO, Todd Kennedy said.
Therese brings extensive governance and executive leadership experience to the Board developed through a diverse career working across social and economic portfolios. She has held leadership roles in government, business and not-for-profit sectors, including serving as the CEO of Colony 47 for 10 years.
Therese Taylor stated “I am proud to support the Tasmanian community as the Chairperson of the Public Trustee Board. This is a time of extensive change, and I am committed to providing Tasmanians with the best possible services.”
“We congratulate Therese on her appointment and look forward to continuing to work on providing the best possible services to our clients and the Tasmanian community”. Mr Kennedy said.
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2023
- International Women’s Day: A few words from our CEO
- This International Women’s Day take charge of your future
- Law Week 2023: Free Will and estate planning seminars
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Making it easier to share your feedback.
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes