The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference 2022.
The Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference 2022 is a two-day event that will feature expert national and international speakers, quality engagement and specialist content. The community will gain valuable insights focusing on innovative clinical developments, best practice education, and research.
The conference theme is Quality of Life and brings together leading minds and on the ground, expertise to exchange and share experiences.
For more information about the Conference 2022 please go to their website
- Season's Greetings from the Public Trustee
- The Big 3: Make you financial, medical and legal wishes known
- Tasmania's Public Trustee has used world animal day to get Tasmanians thinking about pet care planning
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes
- Guardianship and Administration Amendment Bill.
- A message from our new CEO, Todd Kennedy
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.