The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
The Public Trustee joined COTA Tasmania on the Walk against Elder Abuse on June 15.
It was great to see the community come together in support of an important cause.
Thank you COTA Tasmania for your continued effort in ensuring older Tasmanians are given a voice.
- New Devonport office
- Submissions open for the independent review of Public Trustee
- Public Trustee CEO to retire
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?