Submissions open for the independent review of Public Trustee
Submissions are now open for the independent review into the administrative and operational practices of the Public Trustee being conducted by Mr Damian Bugg AM QC.
Submissions can be made via the Department of Justice.
- New Devonport office
- Submissions open for the independent review of Public Trustee
- Public Trustee CEO to retire
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?