Seniors Week Seminar
'Age Coming to a Body Near You — Things YOU Should Know'
Age creeps up on us all and there are things we all should know!
Our panel of expert speakers from Relationships Australia, Legal Aid Senior Assist, Office of the Public Guardian, Public Trustee, Council on the Ageing and Advocacy Tasmania will collaborate via live-stream technology to share some stories of the experiences of older people. They will discuss what documents and plans you should have in place and what support their service can provide if things go wrong.
WHEN? Tuesday 13th October 10:30am–12:30pm
WHERE? Online only: Zoom link provided on RSVP
To book please contact: 1800 005 131 OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries please call: 0438 602 216
To find out about the Public Trustee's special offer in celebration of Seniors Weeks, please visit this page on our website.
- Seniors Week Seminar
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- How to write a condolence message