Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
Due to Will and estate planning demand as well as commitments to improving our distribution strategy, the Public Trustee will be relocating the Launceston office in 2019 to the front of the MAIB building, 33 George Street Launceston.
While this is a short distance move from our current Launceston office, the larger and improved office space creates an environment to reflect the Public Trustees state-wide transformation into a more modern, service-focused organisation.
We are committed to improving the way we connect with people who use our services. It will be exciting to move to a new office that can help us deliver services more efficiently as well as providing a fresh and modern work place for employees to foster innovation and collaboration to benefit our clients.
Click here to view the Examiner feature - from Thursday 10/1/2019.
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Problems With Home-Made Wills
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion