Public Trustee's expansion was featured in the Examiner, Thursday 10/1/2019.
Posted: Thursday, 10 January 2019
Due to Will and estate planning demand as well as commitments to improving our distribution strategy, the Public Trustee will be relocating the Launceston office in 2019 to the front of the MAIB building, 33 George Street Launceston.
While this is a short distance move from our current Launceston office, the larger and improved office space creates an environment to reflect the Public Trustees state-wide transformation into a more modern, service-focused organisation.
We are committed to improving the way we connect with people who use our services. It will be exciting to move to a new office that can help us deliver services more efficiently as well as providing a fresh and modern work place for employees to foster innovation and collaboration to benefit our clients.
- Public Trustee's expansion was featured in the Examiner, Thursday 10/1/2019.
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney
- Funeral wishes and Wills