Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
Due to Will and estate planning demand as well as commitments to improving our distribution strategy, the Public Trustee will be relocating the Launceston office in 2019 to the front of the MAIB building, 33 George Street Launceston.
While this is a short distance move from our current Launceston office, the larger and improved office space creates an environment to reflect the Public Trustees state-wide transformation into a more modern, service-focused organisation.
We are committed to improving the way we connect with people who use our services. It will be exciting to move to a new office that can help us deliver services more efficiently as well as providing a fresh and modern work place for employees to foster innovation and collaboration to benefit our clients.
Click here to view the Examiner feature - from Thursday 10/1/2019.
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney