Please join our Client Reference Group
The Public Trustee is committed to listening more and putting customers at the centre of every decision we make. Clients, carers and their families are at the centre of everything we do, and feedback is essential to enable us to optimise service delivery and hear concerns.
If we are assisting you, a loved one or someone your support manage financial affairs under a financial administration order we would like to hear from you. Your involvement will allow us to deepen our knowledge to align our services to suit your needs. You will also have a better insight into our processes and gain valuable knowledge about the way we operate.
If you would like to be involved, please register your interest by filling out the form below.
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Time to talk with family this Christmas
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes
- Tasmania's Public Trustee has used world animal day to get Tasmanians thinking about pet care planning
- The Big 3: Make you financial, medical and legal wishes known
- Guardianship and Administration Amendment Bill.
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.