Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
We believe everyone should be able to plan for their family’s future by having access to reliable, professional and personal Will and estate planning services.
That’s why we’ve updated our estate planning fees and transitioned to phone appointments.
Our experienced solicitors can prepare both your Will and Enduring Power of Attorney over the phone or online for a one-off fee of $140 for singles and $210 for couples*.
To ensure your loved ones are taken care of, click here to make an appointment or call 1800 068 784
*Appointment times apply - if additional estate planning time is required an hourly rate may apply. Additional fees only apply for the work we do when you choose the Public Trustee to act as your executor or attorney.
What to know more about Wills and estate planning?
Download our planning ahead guide - this guide will give you ahead start on what you need to know about Wills, Estate Planning and Executor Duties.
and watch our what is estate planning video.
- Partnering with Palliative Care Tasmania
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions