Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
We believe everyone should be able to plan for their family’s future by having access to reliable, professional and personal Will and estate planning services.
That's why we offer easy and accessible ways to plan ahead, via the phone or online. We are also able to offer limited appointments in our office following our COVID Safe protocols.
Our experienced solicitors can prepare both your Will and Enduring Power of Attorney over the phone or online for a one-off fee of $140 for singles and $210 for couples*.
To ensure your loved ones are taken care of, click here to make an appointment or call 1800 068 784.
Learn more about our COVID Safe practices here.
*Appointment times apply - if additional estate planning time is required an hourly rate may apply. Additional fees only apply for the work we do when you choose the Public Trustee to act as your executor or attorney.
What to know more about Wills and estate planning?
Download our planning ahead guide - this guide will give you ahead start on what you need to know about Wills, Estate Planning and Executor Duties.
and watch our what is estate planning video.
Please click here for more infomation on our fees and charges
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2023
- International Women’s Day: A few words from our CEO
- This International Women’s Day take charge of your future
- Law Week 2023: Free Will and estate planning seminars
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Making it easier to share your feedback.
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes