Partnering with Palliative Care Tasmania
The 2020 Tasmanian Palliative Care Awards have officially launched and are looking for nominees.
This is the only state-wide award to honour and recognise those who show excellence in compassion and palliative care across Tasmania. If you would like to nominate an individual or organisation for their selfless efforts in assisting people with a life-limiting illness to live, die and grieve well, please do so by visiting the Palliative Care Tasmania website here. The nomination process is extremely easy and should take no more than 10 minutes.
The categories you can nominate a person or organisation for are the following:
- Outstanding Palliative Care Professional - proudly supported by Millingtons
- Outstanding Palliative Care Organisation - proudly supported by Millingtons
- Outstanding Palliative Care Volunteer/Carer – proudly supported by Carers Tasmania
- Outstanding Palliative Care Community Advocate – proudly supported by HESTA
This year the Public Trustee is proud to join the awards as an official partner and would like to urge fellow Tasmanians to take the time and nominate a friend, colleague or family member.
Nominations are open until 14 October.
- Partnering with Palliative Care Tasmania: Winner Announcement
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- How to write a condolence message
- Our COVID Safe practices