Our Launceston office has moved next door
The Public Trustee's Launceston office has moved next door to a newly refurbished office at the front of the MAIB building, 33 George Street.
The larger and improved office space will assist us keep up with the increased demand for Will and estate planning services as well as create an environment to reflect the Public Trustees state-wide transformation into a more modern, service-focused organisation.
The office phone, email, PO box and fax numbers all remain the same.
To make an appointment at our newly refurbished office please call 1800 068 748 or click here to complete an appointment form
- St Helens Will & estate planning day
- Our Launceston office has moved next door
- Kingston Will & estate planning day
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- Upcoming estate planning days
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- Five things you should know about estate planning.