Our Hobart office has been refurbished
Trustee House in Murray Street Hobart was purpose-built for the Public Trustee in 1989. Since that time we’ve made some minor alterations, but it was long due for an overhaul. In June 2015, we refurbished our office to create an environment that reflected our transformation into a more modern, service-focused organisation. This has now formed the basis of our re-brand, which will see a fresh focus revision of the Public Trustee brand.
In light of the new office opening, Public Trustee CEO David Benbow said, “Public Trustee is putting a lot of effort into changing the way we connect with people who use our services. It has been exciting to move back into our new office which will help us deliver on this commitment and meet the changing needs of more Tasmanians as well as providing a fresh and modern workplace for employees to foster innovation and collaboration to benefit our clients.”
This is still our core focus and we are excited to continue our service for the Tasmania community. All our offices continue to provide a full range of financial administration, estate administration, Will preparation, enduring power of attorney preparation and trustee services.
If you’d like more information on the Public Trustee and the services we offer, please contact your nearest branch to make an appointment on 1800 068 784 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the point of having a Will if it can be challenged?
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- What is estate planning video
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- What to do when someone dies
- Five things you should know about estate planning.
- Leaving a gift to charity
- What to consider when you choose an Attorney