Our Guide to being a Beneficiary
We understand that becoming a beneficiary can be an overwhelming experience. That's why we have prepared a video to explain the process we take to administer an estate.
If you have questions about your Will and would like to book an appointment to prepare your estate plan with the Public Trustee, please fill out our appointment booking form and a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment or call 1800 068 784.
The Public Trustee specialises in estate planning and have a team of experienced lawyers, accountants and estate experts who can help you to easily understand the process and help prepare your plan. As estate plans deal with such significant matters and consist of legal documents, it is important to work with an experienced team who you trust, to ensure that your wishes will be carried out.
- Estate planning for Parents of children with disabilities
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- 2020 price changes explained
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- How to write a condolence message