Our Guide to being a Beneficiary
We understand that becoming a beneficiary can be an overwhelming experience. That's why we have prepared a video to explain the process we take to administer an estate.
If you have questions about your Will and would like to book an appointment to prepare your estate plan with the Public Trustee, please fill out our appointment booking form and a representative will contact you to confirm your appointment or call 1800 068 784.
The Public Trustee specialises in estate planning and have a team of experienced lawyers, accountants and estate experts who can help you to easily understand the process and help prepare your plan. As estate plans deal with such significant matters and consist of legal documents, it is important to work with an experienced team who you trust, to ensure that your wishes will be carried out.
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- 2020 price changes explained
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Huonville Will & estate planning day
- Our Guide to being a Beneficiary