New Norfolk Will & estate planning day
Protect yourself and your loved ones by preparing the documents you need to make your future legal, health and financial decisions.
An enduring power of attorney, an enduring guardian, and a Will, are separate documents, each covering a distinct and important aspect of your care and estate.
Book an appointment now to see the Public Trustee at the New Norfolk Library, 9/13 Charles Street for Tuesday, 10 September 2019.
Appointments are essential. Please fill out the form below.
Or if you can't wait or make that date contact us on 1800 068 784 to schedule an appointment.
The Public Trustee holds estate planning days in regional centers across Tasmania so the community can make or update their Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian documents.
If you are interested in making or updating your Estate plan, Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian you can make a booking below at one of the listed days or call us on 1800 068 784.
To find out more about the Public Trustee's Will and estate planning day please click here.
- Seniors Week 2019
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar
- Upcoming estate planning days
- Our Launceston office has moved next door