New Devonport office
We have opened a larger office in Devonport. 18 Rooke Street, Devonport (corner Rooke & King Streets).
The new Devonport office signifies our continuing investment in expanding our northern Tasmania presence as well as reflecting the transformation journey we have established to deliver efficient services that are accessible and provide value for money in a respectful client focussed manner.
Public Trustee CEO David Benbow stated ‘With the demand for our Will and estate planning services increasing, we needed a longer term contemporary office to continue to service clients in Devonport and the North West.
Now is the time to protect yourself, your family and estate by making an appointment to prepare your Will, enduring power of attorney and/or enduring guardianship by contacting Devonport team on 1800 068 784 or publictrustee.tas.gov.au
- Submissions open for the independent review of Public Trustee
- Public Trustee CEO to retire
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- New Devonport office
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- Protecting your Pet Legacy