New Devonport office
We have opened a larger office in Devonport. 18 Rooke Street, Devonport (corner Rooke & King Streets).
The new Devonport office signifies our continuing investment in expanding our northern Tasmania presence as well as reflecting the transformation journey we have established to deliver efficient services that are accessible and provide value for money in a respectful client focussed manner.
Public Trustee CEO David Benbow stated ‘With the demand for our Will and estate planning services increasing, we needed a longer term contemporary office to continue to service clients in Devonport and the North West.
Now is the time to protect yourself, your family and estate by making an appointment to prepare your Will, enduring power of attorney and/or enduring guardianship by contacting Devonport team on 1800 068 784 or publictrustee.tas.gov.au
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.
- A message from our new CEO, Todd Kennedy
- Public Trustee welcomes Government support
- Please join our Client Reference Group
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2022
- Talk to your family about estate planning
- What is estate planning?
- Walk the Talk 7th National Elder Abuse Conference.
- Elder Abuse Help and Resources
- Appointment of new Public Trustee CEO