New Devonport office
We have opened a larger office in Devonport. 18 Rooke Street, Devonport (corner Rooke & King Streets).
The new Devonport office signifies the our continuing investment in expanding our northern Tasmania presence as well as reflecting the transformation journey we have established to deliver efficient services that are accessible and provide value for money in a respectful client focussed manner.
Public Trustee CEO David Benbow stated ‘With the demand for our Will and estate planning services increasing, we needed a longer term contemporary office to continue to service clients in Devonport and the North West.
Now is the time to protect yourself, your family and estate by making an appointment to prepare your Will, enduring power of attorney and/or enduring guardianship by contacting Devonport team on 1800 068 784 or publictrustee.tas.gov.au
- New Devonport office
- You decide who decides guide
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- Our COVID Safe practices
- Public Trustees’ safe custody service
- Is your estate plan complete?
- Problems With Home-Made Wills
- What happens if a Will has not been signed correctly