National Advance Care Planning Week 2022
It's National Advance Care Planning Week which means now is the time to get your ducks in a row and ensure you say how your future will be taken care of.
An estate plan generally consists of three legal documents – an enduring power of attorney, an enduring guardian, and a Will. These are separate documents, each covering a distinct and important aspect of your care and estate.
Setting up the plan is not a long process, and once completed, acts as an insurance and only comes into effect when it is needed.
To find out more take a few minutes and watch our information video below.
And if you would like to get on top of securing your future with a professional estate plan, get in touch with our team on 1800 068 784 or make an appointment right here.
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Time to talk with family this Christmas
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes
- Tasmania's Public Trustee has used world animal day to get Tasmanians thinking about pet care planning
- The Big 3: Make you financial, medical and legal wishes known
- Guardianship and Administration Amendment Bill.
- We all have a role in preventing elder abuse.