Huonville Will & estate planning day
Protect yourself and your loved ones by preparing the documents you need to make your future legal, health and financial decisions.
An enduring power of attorney, an enduring guardian, and a Will, are separate documents, each covering a distinct and important aspect of your care and estate.
Book an appointment now to see the Public Trustee at the Huon Community Health Centre at 7-9 Sale Street, Huonville, for Thursday, 02 April or Friday, 03 April 2020.
Appointments are essential. Please fill out the form below.
Or if you can't wait or make that date contact us on 1800 068 784 to schedule an appointment.
Find us at the Huon Community Health Centre, 2-9 Sale Street, Huonville.
The Public Trustee holds estate planning days in regional centers across Tasmania so the community can make or update their Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian documents.
If you are interested in making or updating your Estate plan, Will, enduring power of attorney or enduring guardian you can make a booking below at one of the listed days or call us on 1800 068 784.
To find out more about the Public Trustee's Will and estate planning day please click here.
- Elder Abuse Prevention Strategy
- 2020 price changes explained
- The Walk Against Elder Abuse
- Advocacy Tasmania seminar during Seniors Week
- Minister opens the new Public Trustees office
- What is estate planning video
- Public Trustee’s Launceston office expansion
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Huonville Will & estate planning day
- Our Guide to being a Beneficiary