Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
The Public Trustee’s Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary, Glenn Lucas, has been officially appointed as the Public Trustee’s Acting CEO.
Mr. Lucas said the appointment was made due to the retirement of the previous CEO, David Benbow.
“I am looking forward to the task of leading the Public Trustee until a new CEO is appointed.
“I will work with the dedicated team at the Public Trustee to continue providing quality client services to the community.
“I will also lead the Public Trustee’s input into the review that is currently underway. The review will help shape the role of the Public Trustee for years to come and I look forward to being part of that process.”
Mr. Lucas said a new CEO would be appointed within the next six months and he looked forward to working with the successful candidate.
- New Devonport office
- Submissions open for the independent review of Public Trustee
- Public Trustee CEO to retire
- The March Against Elder Abuse 2021
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Our Services: What we do
- World Elder Abuse Awareness 2021
- You decide who decides guide
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?