Appointment of new Public Trustee CEO
The Premier has announced that Mr Todd Kennedy has been appointed as the incoming CEO of the Public Trustee.
Mr Kennedy has extensive knowledge in the fields of financial planning and wealth management in Tasmania and brings more than 15 years’ experience to the role.
Most recently, he has served as the Acting General Manager of Wealth Management at MyState, along with other roles within MyState and Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees.
His expertise in the field, combined with his leadership experience, mean he is well placed to lead the Public Trustee into the future.
Mr Kennedy will be responsible for overseeing the Public Trustee’s response to the recently completed review undertaken by Mr Damian Bugg AM QC.
Congratulations to Todd on his appointment. The Public Trustee Board and Government looks forward to working with him as we work through the findings and recommendations of the review.
Mr Kennedy will take up the position on 17 January 2022 and replaces David Benbow who retired earlier this year.
- New Devonport office
- Independent review into the Public Trustee
- Appointment of new Public Trustee CEO
- You decide who decides guide
- Our Services: What we do
- Public Trustees’ safe custody service
- How an administrator is appointed in Tasmania?
- Glenn Lucas appointed Acting CEO of the Public Trustee
- Independent review into the Public Trustee’s practices and processes.
- Planning for your family's future should always be accessible