2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
The Public Trustee CEO, Todd Kennedy, says the Public Trustee is committed to providing Tasmanians with the best possible services and has welcomed the tabling in Parliament of the Annual Report.
“The Annual Report shows just how hard the Public Trustee has worked to improve its services following the recent review into our organization,” Mr Kennedy said.
“So far 13 of the 28 recommendations have been implemented in full, with work underway to implement the remaining recommendations.
“Not only that, we have consistently met our benchmarks, we are improving our services and we have worked closely with the Government to develop a new Ministerial Charter as well as beginning the process of negotiating a new financial agreement with the Government.
“We are focused on our clients and engaging with the community and this year we have talked to thousands of Tasmanians about estate planning and supported over 1,300 people to make important financial and legal decisions.
“I would like to acknowledge the community members and stakeholders who have helped us and I am incredibly grateful to our dedicated and hard-working staff for everything they have contributed this year.”
A copy of the Annual Report is available on the Public Trustee website.
The Public Trustees want to hear from their clients, their families, supporters, and friends. If you would like to register your interest in joining of client reference group or personally meet with the CEO Todd Kennedy to share your views, please book your appointment time at your local branch by calling 1800 068 784.
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2023
- International Women’s Day: A few words from our CEO
- This International Women’s Day take charge of your future
- Law Week 2023: Free Will and estate planning seminars
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Making it easier to share your feedback.
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes