Advocacy TAS: Disability Royal Commission Community Forum
Advocacy Tasmania is hosting a free online community forum for anybody who wants to learn more about the Disability Royal Commission (DRC) and support services that are available to those who might wish to make a submission. People with disabilities, carers, support staff, family & friends, or anybody interested is welcome to attend.
During the forum, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Engage directly with support services
- Seek advice
- Have questions answered
- Learn how to make a submission and navigate the process
- Give feedback
- Understand their rights
We will also be joined by staff from Blue Knot Foundation, Relationships Australia, and Your Story Disability Legal Support who will be able to provide more detailed information and answer questions relating to counselling and legal supports.
The forum will be held via Zoom with the first sessions commencing:
- 7:00 pm AEST Wednesday the 7th of April 2021
- 11:00 am AEST Friday the 9th of April 2021
To register please follow this link.
- What happens if a Will has not been signed correctly
- Is your estate plan complete?
- Our COVID Safe practices
- Advocacy TAS: Disability Royal Commission Community Forum
- What is estate planning video
- Weekend Sunrise highlights how to legally get your affairs in order without forking out a fortune.
- Problems With Home-Made Wills
- Protecting your Pet Legacy
- When it comes to Elder Abuse, it’s ok to ask questions
- Top tips from our Will and estate planning seminar