Recruitment: Media kit
Can you please help us attract staff to provide improved services for some of the most vulnerable members of our community?
Please post or share a Facebook or Linked In social media post, display, or send a poster, or simply find out more about the role and what we do by clicking here
The Public Trustee are significantly increasing their statewide personal services team to assist Tasmanians experiencing vulnerability. The additional roles will provide financial administration support services to assist clients who are under Tasmanian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (TASCAT) financial administration orders.
We can offer an interesting, challenging, and rewarding career with great employee benefits.
We care about more than just a person’s skills and experience. We want people who can demonstrate empathy, emotional intelligence, and resilience when helping our clients with their diverse range of needs.
We also want people who resonate with our values of service, respect, and integrity to help shape the future of Public Trustee services.
Please find the Media Kit HERE.
The Social Media image can be downloaded HERE.
The posters can be downloaded by clicking on the image.
- National Advanced Care Planning Week 2023
- International Women’s Day: A few words from our CEO
- This International Women’s Day take charge of your future
- Law Week 2023: Free Will and estate planning seminars
- Improving the Public Trustee
- Making it easier to share your feedback.
- Therese Taylor appointed as the Chairperson for Public Trustee Board
- 2021/22 Annual Report shows progress in key areas for Public Trustee
- The Public Trustee is a proud sponsor of the Tasmanian Palliative Care Conference
- Invitation from the Department of Justice for comments on Guardianship law changes