Brochures and Flyers
- Planning ahead: A guide to Wills, Estate Planning and Executor Duties
- Preparing an Enduring Power of Attorney
- Activating an Enduring Power of Attorney
- Public Trustee Editable Personal Record Book
- Beneficiary Guide
- Steps to Administer an Estate
- Trust Administration
- Trust Fees and Charges
- Financial Administration Services
- Financial Administration fees and charges
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Fees and Charges
We can also supply you or your organisation with copies of our printed brochures and flyers.
For more information please call 1800 068 784
What is estate planning?
What is a Will?
Why do I need an Enduring power of attorney?
What is an Executor?
Who inherits assets if there is no valid Will?
What do I need to consider, when preparing a Wil?